Friday, February 15, 2013

Ready? Set? VOTE!

The voting poll is up for Round 2 of Designer Darling. There are cuts in this round, so please PLEASE go and vote! I need all the votes I can get! I am determined to make the cut!

You have to register in the forums to vote, but its a really great place to hang out and socialize with other scrappers! Please note that they are having issues with registration emails going through to hotmail and yahoo accounts. Gmail and mail.com accounts are working fine, so if you have trouble, try a different email address. The voting poll is HERE! My submission is "Callaluna Creations - Derby Girl Wannabe." And again, please consider tossing in a vote for my best bud Sarah - "Sairi Designs - With the Girls."

Here is a reminder of what my submission looks like. I will have a small add on coming soon!

Links to download all the free minis are in THIS THREAD.

Thank you for your continued support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment