Saturday, February 9, 2013

Open For Business!!!

My store at Southern Comfort Scraps is officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! January was a rough month around here, so it took longer than I'd planned. But its up and running now! I've added two products so far:

Belgian Countryside is a set of eight CU friendly overlays created with original photographs I took in the fields and paths around my house here in Belgium. They create beautiful papers! My favorite is Storm Clouds. I captured the most interesting little swirls in the clouds that day, I'd never seen anything quite like it... The weather here in Belgium is frequently insane!

Next up is Urban Decay, a set of 5 CU friendly overlays. I am fascinated by the textures I find in my everyday surroundings. The ugliest things can be beautiful when you photograph them close up and look at the details. Peeling paint is fascinating. Every sidewalk crack is unique. And there are so many old bricks here that just scream with history. I hope you all will find these photos as intriguing as I did and use them to create your own works of art!

As part of my Grand Opening celebration, everything in my store is 50% off during the month of February! Head over to take advantage of this amazing deal!

I will be adding my kits Winter Wonders and Love Bites to the store in the next few days:

I am currently seeking CT members! If you would like to get my kits for free, please email me at callalunacreations@mail.com, or message me via the Callaluna Creations Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations for the store opening <3 I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DigiScrapStation is always looking for creative new designers. We would love for you to send us a sample of your work and be considered for a spot at our store. If you are interested, come to our store at http://digiscrapstation.com/store and use the contact us link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kathy! I have a lot going on right now, but maybe in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete