Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Designer Darling Competition FREEBIES!!!!

You know how when you have people who really believe in you, you can sometimes get swept up in their enthusiasm and push yourself farther than you ever have before? That happened to me this week. I have two wonderful cheerleaders, my best friend Sarah (of Sairi Designs) and my friend Raquel (of Build a Memory), who believe in me and encouraged me to enter the Designer Darling Competition at Stuff to Scrap. I am terrified, because I feel like I am way out of my league (there are people in this contest I have BOUGHT things from before!!!). Furthermore, I am SLOW. I get a little better at designing every day, but I don't get much faster. I am slow and deliberate and NOT in the tortoise-winning-the-race sort of way!

But I've survived Round 1. No need to applaud, I haven't even heard from the judges yet. But there are no cuts in Round 1, so the fact that I managed to finish my kit means I get to advance. Woot! This is my submission. I call it Duck... Duck... BATH! It was inspired by my vast collection of rubber duckies.

You can find the links to download my mini and all of the other fantastic submissions HERE. Please PLEASE go and download it, and encourage your friends to do the same? I need all the cheerleaders I can get to carry me though this competition!

Here is a layout I made with it:

Furthermore, my lucky little readers... I have an add-on in the works! Keep an eye out here, I will post it in the next day or two!

Also, please head over to Sarah's blog to get a peek at her submission, as well!

Thank you to all of you for the support! Your comments and emails and messages have kept me motivated these past few months, and all of my improvements are thanks to you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment