Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Designer Darling: Round 3

Our challenge this week was to make our own designer resources via extraction. This is MY week. I am confident in my extractions - its the very first thing I learned to do in Photoshop! But as I learned, there is more to extractions than, well, extracting. My big challenge this week was getting good quality photographs. But after a lot of fussing, I finally managed.

I chose to do a themed collection, and my theme stems from my young daughter who is sick WAY more often than she should be! Our house is awash in medical supplies, so I ran with that. I'm calling this CU-friendly collection of designer resources "A Case of the Sniffles." I'd love to see what you do with it!

The links to download this collection are located in THIS THREAD. Please keep an eye up for the voting thread, which will be up in the next couple of days, and place a vote for me! I really want to see how far I can go with this competition before my wild ride ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment