Monday, February 25, 2013

Pixelscrapper Designer Challenge, March 2013

I am excited to participate in the very first Pixelscrapper Designer Challenge! Our task was to create "a repeating pattern from scratch." I was already hard at work on a mini for the STS March Road Trip (coming on March 1st, so check back for my free mini!), so I decided to create a pattern using some of the cute little monsters I'd already created! I've packaged them with three variations: full color, greyscale, and silhouette. I would have loved to make these CU-friendly, but alas, there are two little bows on my monsters that are not CU4CU friendly. Sorry!

I hope you enjoy these! They are available on MY FACEBOOK PAGE!

I'd like to encourage you to have a look around while you are here, as I have loads of other freebies. I am currently seeking members for my CT team, so if you are interested, drop me a message at callalunacreations@mail.com. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments: