Sunday, February 24, 2013

Round 4 and Winter Wonders

I am moving on to Round 4 of Designer Darling! There were no cuts after Round 3, but I am confident I would have made the cut if there had been, as my collection was very well received. I cannot believe I am in the second to last round! I never thought I would make it this far. This round is perfect for me: we aren't allowed to use any CU this round (with the exception of a few things they provided). I don't know if I have mentioned this here before or not, but I am primarily a "from scratch" designer. I use very little CU, and what I use is primarily overlays and a few of the "basics" (ribbons, buttons, flowers, etc.) that aren't that interesting for me to make. So this round should be perfect for me. I have chosen a theme and I am ready to go! Keep an eye out Wednesday for my submission!

The other reason for this post is that I have another beautiful layout from my CT Lórien to share with you! She made this with my kit Winter Wonders. Lórien is from Brazil, and she has never even seen snow! Check out her blog post to hear more about what winter is like in her part of the world! For her second layout, she chose to do a NON winter layout, which I think is fantastic! She's really demonstrating how versatile the kit is with this layout, don't you think?

Just a reminder, Winter Wonders and all of my other offerings are 50% off through the end of February to celebrate my grand opening! You have a couple more days to snag this at a HUGE discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment