Wednesday, May 21, 2014

CT Pages: Babies Don't Keep

I wanted to share some beautiful CT pages that were created with Babies Don't Keep!

Marieke created this beautiful layout. I love her cluster and the elegant simplicity of this page:

And this gorgeous layout from Shanna absolutely wowed me (is wowed a word?). Those pictures were just made to go with this kit. I love how her photos take center stage and how everything blends together so beautifully! She used one of the "On the Line" templates from Fran B Designs in this layout.

And the last one is one I made. I wanted to showcase the beautiful Ruth Hulburt Hamilton poem that inspired this kit. I used a free template from Double Trouble Scraps. I'm offering this as a quick page to my Facebook fans!

Babies Don't Keep includes 15 papers, 30 elements, and a full alpha.

As a reminder, I am always looking for new CT members! If you'd like to learn more about my very simple requirements, please be in touch via Facebook, a private message at With Love Studio, or email (callalunacreations@mail.com). Please note that I do not remember to check my email very often, so the first two contact options are preferred!

No comments:

Post a Comment