Friday, May 16, 2014

New Release: Babies Don't Keep

I liked this kit the whole time I was working on it, but once it was complete and the preview was finished I realized I love it! "Babies Don't Keep" was inspired by the poem "Song For a Fifth Child" by Ruth Hulburt Hamilton. If you haven't read it, you must! It reminds us that our babies grow up far too fast, so we should let the little things go and focus on this precious time with our children while they are young.

"Babies Don't Keep" is on sale for 20% off this weekend!

I have created an add-on to "Babies Don't Keep" that will be offered as part of the June Use It or Lose It challenge at WLS, so be sure to keep an eye out for that. I am also working on a second add-on that will be on my Facebook page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment