Friday, November 29, 2013

Save Big Black Friday through Cyber Monday!

Are you all done with your holiday shopping after all of those big sales this weekend? The big question is: Did you remember to buy yourself a little something?? Why not check out the major sales going on at With Love Studio??

My shop is 50% off, and most of the other designers are running big sales as well!

While you're there, be sure to check out the Santa's Stocking grab bag! For one spectacularly low price, you get NINE full size holiday kits created by the WLS designers! Once you've purchased the grab bag, check out the forums to learn about the Santa's Stocking challenges. Complete them all and win some amazing prizes, including a photo organizing package from Photos Organized, Photoshop Elements 12, or a 1 TB external hard drive!

I also have a new release this week, though this one may look a little familiar! I've packaged up all the various components of the "Bee Me Up" kit (plus a bonus paper!) which I offered during iDSD. If you missed out on this adorable kit, you should snag it this weekend at dramatic savings!

Here is a layout I did with Bee Me Up.

I hope all of you who celebrate had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I am wishing every one of you a happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment