Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big, BIG News!

I have some exciting news! I have been invited to join the With Love Studio team! I am hard at work getting everything repackaged and the new shop set up, and I will let you all know as soon as I have a grand opening date scheduled. I want to give a big thank you to all of my fans for supporting me this past year. All of your lovely comments have helped to boost my confidence and keep me motivated!

My store at Southern Comfort Scraps will be closing as of July 1st, as I am unable to keep up with two stores at once. BUT, be sure to stop by there before then, as I have a coupon for you to save 31% off, and I am also offering a free kit if you buy "The Man With the Moustache!"

2 comments:

  1. You know that I´m really excited for you, right? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete