Monday, December 3, 2012

$2 Tuesday and FREEBIES!!

Hello, and Happy $2 Tuesday! Raquel has generously added both Cinderelly and My Little Pirate to the $2 bin today! I have worked with both of these kits, and I promise you, they are worth it! You need to snap these up while she's offering such a bargain!

First up is Cinderelly:

I love this, perhaps because I have a little girl and ten thousand pictures of her doing little girl things! This kit really captures the fairy tale magic. Here's a LO I did with it:

And guess what? I made a freebie to share with you!!! I hope you like these cluster frames:

You can grab them HERE! Enjoy!

Next up is My Little Pirate:

As I mentioned, I have a little girl, not a little boy. But who says pirates have to be boys?! I have a fondness for pirates (ok, you got me, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom may have something to do with that!). And my little girl is quite a swashbuckler! I had no trouble finding pictures to scrap with this!

I made another freebie for My Little Pirate, a great little quick page:

Do you want it? You can get it on my Facebook page under the CT Freebies tab.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to take advantage of these fabulous deals!

2 comments:

  1. Both of these kits are so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute! You can thank Raquel of Build a Memory for these. :)

      Delete