Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Speed Scrap Layouts!

I hope some of you were able to participate in the Summer Sand Bucket List event at WLS this past weekend! It was a great time with lots of speed scraps and lots of fantastic prizes. I hosted my first ever speed scrap, and I think it turned out quite well! This is the page I made for my own SS:

It was a busy weekend for my family, so I didn't get to do as many of the speed scraps as I would have liked (I wanted every one of the fabulous kits we were offering as prizes!). But I participated in two, both of which were hosted by one our store CT members, Marilyn. I am so pleased with how they turned out!

I used the soon to be released "Retro Diner" from Fran B Designs (coming June 20th!) for this one:

And for this one, I used pieces from the Amazing Women blog hop we at WLS hosted during iNSD recently:

If you were unable to participate this weekend, all is not lost. Most of the designers are adding their parts (some with add-ons!) to the store soon. Here is my part, which will be available on Friday with the new release discount:

We have a fun event planned for July as well - we've got to keep you folks scrapping this summer! Keep an eye on the With Love Studio forums for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment